Exile (1):(Mean)ingless

/
1 Comments
I meant to take a couple of weeks off from my blog, but that was so satifisfying, I stretched it into several weeks. I actually like blogging, but I just ran out of things to write. I know, it never stopped me in the past, and I'm not going to let it stop me from now on.

Yesterday was our first Thanksgiving with the Queen Bee. I woke up and made her breakfast then we watched the movie Up. She seemed to enjoy it. She's a fan of slapstick, so anytime someone runs into a wall or trips on their own shoelaces she cracks up. I love it. I keep saying I'm going to play the Pink Pather movies for her, but I haven't done it yet. I had really wanted to watch a Thanksgiving movie, but I couldn't find anything on Netflix that looked interesting. So, we watched Up, and we both had a good time.

Today, we went out to our favorite resturaunt for lunch and then went to Target to check out their Christmas trees. We didn't buy one, but we will before too long.

I'm trying out a new template. I like to change things up every once in a while. I'm the type of person that has to rearrange the furniture in the living room every so often; I'm the type of person who likes to try to new templates. I think I like the old template better, but I'm going to sit with this one for a little bit and see how it grows on my. OK, that's enough blogging today.


You may also like

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good! I thought that I was just too busy to read a blog, but I guess it was just that you were not writing one. I feel better now.