Defeating the Purpose: Lohan Fail

/
0 Comments

I can't think of a single movie I've seen that had Lindsay Lohan in it. I've heard Mean Girls is good, but I haven't been able to see it yet. Other than that movie, I don't have any desire to see any of her movies. In fact, I don't really know what other movies she's in, but I remember seeing one or two advertised in recent years and thought that Thomas Edison would probably feel a deep sense of shame could he be here today. The only thing I know about Lindsay Lohan is that she's in the news a lot. I don't ever actually read the news articles, just the headlines. And, judging from the headlines, this girl can't manage to do anything but fail--and not in the trying-to-hit-bottom Marla Singer sense of the word.

This recent headline concerning Ms. Lohan is the epitome of fail from a young woman who has mad a career of fail: "Lindsay Lohen Attends AA Meeting."

I can only think of two ways you can mess up going to AA: (1) Drinking alcohol at a meeting or (2) eliminating the ANONYMOUS!!!


You may also like

No comments: